According to thread standards M – MF – UNC – UNF – UNEF – UNS – UN – G – Rp – Rc – W – SV Schaublin, NPT – NPTF – PG – TR – EG-M – EG-UNC – EG-UNF.
- Programme of taps and thread formers
- Threading dies, thread milling cutters, thread whirl cutters
- Thread gauges
Classic thread cutting
- Various geometries and surface coatings to choose from, depending on the material to be machined.
- Different flute forms, depending the kind of hole to be worked in.
- Choise of tolerance (standard, oversize, ….)
- Specification: taper tap No. 1 with one small black ring in front of the square
- Second tap No. 2 with 2 small black rings in front of the square
- Bottoming tap No. 3 - can be used as single tap, therefore without any ring
- Hand taps assortments
- Machine taps assortments
- Round dies in HSS or in HSSE, for machine or manual use
- Button dies for Swiss automatics in HSS or HSSE, with 2 securing holes
- Hexagon die nuts in HSS, for manual use
- Bell form type thread cutting dies in HSS for machine use
- For cylindrical internal threads
- For tapered internal threads
- For cylindrical external threads
- For tapered external threads
- Different kind of forming lobes, universal, active or passive
- Choice of surface coating depending on the material to be performed
- Available with internal coolant from Ø 3 mm
- The perfect synchronization of the spindle and the programmed feed
- The pitch to be cut is determined by the spindle feed
- The tap is rigidly clamped in the tool-holder
- Tapping chucks SRT
- Solid carbide spotting drills and twist drill
- Die stocks, tap wrenches, tap extension sleeves
Use our tool finder to see all the range of product
Our crafted solutions for every problem you might face
We guarantee economy of cost and extremely consistent, fault-free manufacture.
Services & Support
Swiss quality services
We offer you more than just the creation of precision tools, we provide complete support. Accreditation, metrology, test center... we accompany you at all times.