- Different kind of forming lobes, universal, active or passive
- Choice of surface coating depending on the material to be performed
- Available with internal coolant from Ø 3 mm
FS - with standard polygon form
- With DC "VS" tool wear protective coating with high sliding properties
- With "DLC" wear-protective coating with excellent lubrication and sliding properties
- From Ø ≥ 1 - < 1.8 mm available with lead taper length form E and C
FPS - with passive polygon form from Ø 3 mm
- With "DLC" wear-protective coating for better gliding and high tool life in long chipping brass and aluminium.
- With lubrication grooves from Ø 3 mm, with or without internal coolant supply
- Highly recommended for deeper threads and horizontal working
FAS - with active polygon form from Ø 3 mm
- With DC "VS" wear-protective coating with excellent lubricating and sliding properties
- With or without lubrication grooves, with or without internal coolant supply.
- Highly recommended for deeper threads and horizontal working.
Use our tool finder to see all the range of product
Our crafted solutions for every problem you might face
We guarantee economy of cost and extremely consistent, fault-free manufacture.