We offer solutions for cutting taps as well as for thread whirling and thread milling cutters, with a wide range of tools without a radius on the outside Ø of the thread. Alternative: with a radius on the outside Ø in accordance with ISO 3161 and ISO 5855 (the rounded thread crest avoids sharp, breakable angles for secure clamping).
- Taps made in HSSE-PM, programme AERO, type S, SA, TL
- Special DC taps for ""J"" threads - with radius on the outside diameter, for MJ, UNJC, UNJF threads
- Wide standard range of solid carbide thread milling cutters for different applications in different materials
- High surface quality thanks to specific cutting edge conditioning.
- Use of specific materials with high resistance and permitting having very clean surfaces
- For ideal wear protection in abrasive materials and for even higher cutting values, we offer a complete programme with DC "VS" coating. (Other coatings are available on request)
- Various geometries and surface coatings to choose from, depending on the material to be machined
- Different flute forms, depending the kind of hole to be worked in
- Choise of tolerance (standard, oversize, ….)
- For cylindrical internal threads
- For tapered internal threads
- For cylindrical external threads
- For tapered external threads
Our crafted solutions for every problem you might face
We guarantee economy of cost and extremely consistent, fault-free manufacture.